- CAS No.: 12004-37-4
- Other Names: Strontium aluminate photoluminescent pigment glow in the dark
- MF: SrAl2O4.B2O3:Eu,Dy
- EINECS No.: 234-455-3
- Place of Origin: Liaoning, China (Mainland)
- Usage: Coating Pigment, Ink Pigments, Plastic & Rubber Pigment, spray paint pigment
- Brand Name: Zhongbang
- Model Number: glow pigment for luminescent vinyl film
- Type: Rare earth phosphorescent pigments
- Style: Inorganic Pigment
- Glow in the dark color: yellow-green, blue-green,blue-purple
- Glow time: >12hours continueously, repeatable
- Average particle size (um): 25~45
- Application: plastic, rubber
- Heat resistance: -40 ~ +500 C
- Norm Matched: RoHS, ISO9001, PSPA(D), IMO, ASTM, APTA, JIS Z9107
- Lifespan: >20year
- Sample: 20g Free of cost with freight collect
- HS Code: 32065000.00
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||By iron pail lined with vinyl bags 25kgs N.W. each.
Dimension: D330 x H375(mm)
FCL/20'GP : 450pails (palletized)
|Delivery Detail:||Lead time: 2~5days after receiving deposit.|
1.Main Characters of our pigment
|Item Code||Glow Color||Average Particle Size(um)||Afterglow Brightness|
|Glow Time ≥|
|Widely applied area|
Screen Printing ink
|special function & advantage|
|RHY-202||Yellow-green||100-120||≥700||7250||resist 1100℃ high tempreture|
|TPY-12A||Yellow-green||220-280||≥1000||14500||Patented in Japan|
|LLY-9B||Yellow-green||100-120||≥900||8520||low lux charging,fast charging|
2.Features of our products
4.Our Production Line
Packing details:by iron pail lined with vinyl bags,25kgs net weight each.
6.Why Chooes Us
6.Our Japan patent
Q1 - What makes your material glow? Is it safe? Is it radiactive? Is it toxic?
A1 - The material absorb and store light energy, then emit light in dark.
The material is free of radiation, non-toxic. And YES, it is safe to human and environment.
Q2 - How long your pigment can glow?
A2 - Depends on what we define "glow". Under norm DIN67510 part 1, the brightness that is higher than 0.32mcd/m2 (which is 100times of threhold of human eyes' sensibility to light) is defined as "glow".
Under norm DIN67510, the pigments glow more than 20hours, some items even glow for weeks.
Q3 - How bright of your pigment?
A3 - The glow brightness of pigments is different from each other. Generally speaking, the larger pigment particle size, the brighter; Color-dyed glow pigments will lose some brightness, the darker, the lower of brightness.
Q4 - How to use your photoluminescent pigment?
You may browse our using guideline published on webpage FAQ.
If the contents didn't answer your questions, or any inquiry, feel free to contact us.