- CAS No.: 12004-37-4
- Other Names: strontium aluminate photoluminescent pigment
- MF: SrAl2O4.B2O3:Eu,Dy
- EINECS No.: 234-455-3
- Place of Origin: Liaoning, China (Mainland)
- Usage: Plastic & Rubber Pigment
- Brand Name: Zhongbang
- Model Number: Glow in the dark powder
- Type: strontium aluminate
- Style: Inorganic Pigment
- Glow in the dark color: blue
- Glow time: >12hours continueously, repeatable
- Average particle size (um): 25~45
- Application: plastic, rubber
- Heat resistance: -40 ~ +500 C
- Norm Matched: RoHS, ISO9001, PSPA(D), IMO, ASTM, APTA, JIS Z9107
- Lifespan: >20year
- Sample: Free of cost with freight collect
- HS Code: 32065000.00
- glow in the dark powder: Glow in the dark powder
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||By iron pail lined with vinyl bags 25kgs net weight each.
Dimension: D330 x H380(mm)
FCL/20'GP : 450pails (palletized)
Green Glow in the dark powder
|Delivery Detail:||Lead time: 10days.|
Specifications*Factory since 2000
*CTO is Nemoto's former CTO
50 MT/ month
Strotium aluminate photoluminescent pigment glow in the dark
Strontium aluminate photoluminescent pigment
Eco-friendly. Super high brightness
Specification of Strontium aluminate photoluminescent pigment
After glow time(min)
Note: Test standard: DIN67510 Part 1
1) Excited by light source D65 1000Lx for 10mins;
2)The afterglow time indicates the time during which the pigment decline to 0.32 mcd/m2
3) The tolerance about ± 10% is allowed in above data
Glow time: more than 12 hours
Life time: >25years.
Mainly use for paints, Ink, plastic, glass, porcelain, printing paste , fiber, Artworks,landscape,signs
Packing: 25kg/pail.By iron pail lined with plastic bags 25kgs net weight each.
Storage: Keep pigments in breezy, dry warehouse and make it free from humidity.
Pack the rest pigment carefully after one time usage
The normal photoluminescent pigment are less soluble in water and decomposed in acid, so they can not be applied in water-base. Except water-proof series pigment.
Mix pigment well before using in terms of its gravity.
Metal material influence luminescent pigment, so prevent pigment from touching metal material directly.
Our production flow chart