- CAS No.: 12004-37-4
- Other Names: strontium aluminate
- MF: SrAl2O4.B2O3:Eu,Dy
- EINECS No.: 234-455-3
- Place of Origin: Liaoning, China (Mainland)
- Usage: Art & DIY
- Brand Name: zhongbang
- Model Number: Y6F1
- Type: strontium aluminate
- Style: Inorganic Pigment
- Glow in the dark color: blue-pulple
- Glow time: >12hours continueously, repeatable
- Average particle size (um): 15~35
- Application: Art & DIY
- Heat resistance: -40 ~ +500 C
- Norm Matched: RoHS, ISO9001, PSPA(D), IMO, ASTM, APTA, JIS Z9107
- Lifespan: >20year
- Sample: Free of cost with freight collect
- HS Code: 32065000.00
- Glow in the dark powder: glow in the dark powder
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||By iron pail lined with vinyl bags 25kgs net weight each.
Dimension: D330 x H380(mm)
FCL/20'GP : 450pails (palletized)
competitive price glow in the dark dye
|Delivery Detail:||3days after receiving deposit payment.|
Specificationsglow in the dark powder
*Factory since 2000
*CTO is Nemoto's former CTO
*RoHS/EN71-3/SGS norm past
Glow in the dark powder phosphor powder
1. Product Description of glow in the dark phosphor powder
- Main Characters of some popular pigments
- Applicability of glow in the dark powder
Applicable in almost all neutrual or weak alkaline colorless, clear, transparent or translucent resins and solvents, such as paint, coating.
See some application samples below:
- Featured Characterastics of glow in the dark phosphor powder
|3) Energy efficient.|
|5) Cost Effective.|
2. Packaging and Shipping of glow in the dark phosphor powder
- Packaging information of competitive price glow in the dark dye
Available Packaging size: 1kg, 2kgs, 20kgs, 25kgs in plastic bag, plastic pail, iron pail.
Dimension of packaging: 1kg - L22 x W15 x H3cm by plastic bag;
2kgs - L28 x W18 x H4cm by plastic bag;
20/25kgs - D33 x H38cm by pail lined with 2 layers plastic bags.
Loading quantity: 24/36pails per 1.0 x 1.2m standard pallet.
- Shipping methods list and time of glow in the dark phosphor powder
Recommended shipping weight
Less than 30kgs.
Postal Office Express(EMS)
Less than 10kgs.
More than 150kgs.
3. Our service
- Technical Support Former Nemoto's CTO is working for Zhongbang Chem as CTO since 2012. Ready using guidelines in screen printing ink, plastic, silicone rubber, wax, paint industries ensure the workable using solution for you, no matter you are an importer, distributor, dealer, end-user, new-entrants.
- Sample 50grams each, 200-grams total free of cost with freight collect applicable on request.
- Freight We have established good relationships with most express courier companies and forwarding companies, to get a competitive freight rate for you.
- Various payment methods We accept various payment methods such as L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, Escrow, D/P and combined payment terms to save your cash flow and capital cost.
- Discount For large order quantities is negotiable.
- Gurantee 2years quality guarantee and 15days return available.
- Visit invitation letter available on request.
4. About Zhongbang Chem, as manufacturer of glow in the dark phosphor powder
Our production flow chart
- Our Team
- Our Clients
5. FAQ on glow in the dark phosphor powder
Ever had or met any of following questions,
Q1 - What makes your material glow? Is it safe? Is it radiactive? Is it toxic?
A1 - The material absorb and store light energy, then emit light in dark.
The material is free of radiation, non-toxic. And YES, it is safe to human and environment.
Q2 - How long your pigment can glow?
A2 - Depends on what we define "glow". Under norm DIN67510 part 1, the brightness that is higher than 0.32mcd/m2 (which is 100times of threhold of human eyes' sensibility to light) is defined as "glow".
Under norm DIN67510, the pigments glow more than 20hours, some items even glow for weeks.
Q3 - How bright of your pigment?
A3 - The glow brightness of pigments is different from each other. Generally speaking, the larger pigment particle size, the brighter; Color-dyed glow pigments will lose some brightness, the darker, the lower of brightness.
Taking TPY-6C as exmaple, in a closed dark room, use a D5 x H8cm glass tube to containing the pigment. At 10cm distance, by the pigment's light, 12# Times New Roman characters is readable for about 2hours; At a 3meters distance, the pigment is visible for 12+hours.
Q4 - How to use your photoluminescent pigment?
You may browse our using guideline published on webpage FAQ.
If the contents didn't answer your questions, or any inquiry, feel free to contact us.