- CAS No.: 12004-37-4
- Other Names: Strontium aluminate glow in the dark photoluminescent pigment powder
- MF: SrAl2O4.B2O3:Eu,Dy
- EINECS No.: 234-455-3
- Place of Origin: Liaoning, China (Mainland)
- Usage: Ink Pigments
- Brand Name: Zhongbang
- Model Number: Glow in the dark tattoo ink
- Type: Rare earth phosphorescent pigments
- Style: Inorganic Pigment
- Average particle size (um): ~45
- Glowing duration (min): >5000
- Water resistance: No
- Heat resistance: -40 ~ +500 C
- Application: Vinyl, plastic, rubber, spray paint, screenprinting ink
- Lifespan: >20year
- Norm Matched: RoHS, ISO9001, PSPA(D), IMO, ASTM, APTA, JIS Z9107
- HS Code: 32065000.00
- Glow in the dark strontium aluminate: Glow in the dark tattoo ink
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||By plastic pail lined with vinyl bags 25kgs net weight each.
Dimension: D330 x H375(mm)
FCL/20'GP : 450pails (palletized)
|Delivery Detail:||Lead time: 10days.|
Specificationsglow in the dark tattoo ink
*14 years Factory
Glow in the dark tattoo ink,best tattoo ink,printing ink
1. Product Description of Glow in the dark tattoo ink,best tattoo ink,printing ink
- Main Characters of some popular pigments
Other available glow colors: green, orange, pink-red, sky-blue, blue-purple, etc.
Bespoke(Customized) specifications: available in range of 5~130um.
- Applicability of yellow green Glow in the dark powder
Applicable in almost all neutrual or weak alkaline colorless, clear, transparent or translucent resins and solvents, such as screen printing ink, paste, plastic, silicone rubber, paint, wax, etc.
See some application samples below:
- Featured Characterastics of Glow in the dark tattoo ink,best tattoo ink,printing ink
|3) Energy efficient.|
|5) Cost Effective.|
2. Packaging and Shipping of Glow in the dark tattoo ink,best tattoo ink,printing ink
- Packaging information of yellow green Glow in the dark powder
Available Packaging size: 1kg, 2kgs, 20kgs, 25kgs in plastic bag, plastic pail, iron pail.
Dimension of packaging: 1kg - L22 x W15 x H3cm by plastic bag;
2kgs - L28 x W18 x H4cm by plastic bag;
20/25kgs - D33 x H38cm by pail lined with 2 layers plastic bags.
Loading quantity: 24/36pails per 1.0 x 1.2m standard pallet.
- Shipping methods list and time of photoluminescent pigment glow in the dark powder
Recommended shipping weight
Less than 30kgs.
Postal Office Express(EMS)
Less than 10kgs.
More than 150kgs.
3. Our service
- Technical Support Former Nemoto's CTO is working for Zhongbang Chem as CTO since 2012. Ready using guidelines in screen printing ink, plastic, silicone rubber, wax, paint industries ensure the workable using solution for you, no matter you are an importer, distributor, dealer, end-user, new-entrants.
- Sample 50grams each, 200-grams total free of cost with freight collect applicable on request.
- Freight We have established good relationships with most express courier companies and forwarding companies, to get a competitive freight rate for you.
- Various payment methods We accept various payment methods such as L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, Escrow, D/P and combined payment terms to save your cash flow and capital cost.
- Discount For large order quantities is negotiable.
- Gurantee 2years quality guarantee and 15days return available.
- Visit invitation letter available on request.
4. About Zhongbang Chem, as manufacturer of Glow in the dark tattoo ink,best tattoo ink,printing ink
- Our production flow chart
- Our Team
- Our Clients
5. FAQ on Glow in the dark tattoo ink,best tattoo ink,printing ink
Ever had or met any of following questions,
Q1 - What makes your material glow? Is it safe? Is it radiactive? Is it toxic?
A1 - The material absorb and store light energy, then emit light in dark.
The material is free of radiation, non-toxic. And YES, it is safe to human and environment.
Q2 - How long your pigment can glow?
A2 - Depends on what we define "glow". Under norm DIN67510 part 1, the brightness that is higher than 0.32mcd/m2 (which is 100times of threhold of human eyes' sensibility to light) is defined as "glow".
Under norm DIN67510, the pigments glow more than 20hours, some items even glow for weeks.
Q3 - How bright of your pigment?
A3 - The glow brightness of pigments is different from each other. Generally speaking, the larger pigment particle size, the brighter; Color-dyed glow pigments will lose some brightness, the darker, the lower of brightness.
Taking TPY-6C as exmaple, in a closed dark room, use a D5 x H8cm glass tube to containing the pigment. At 10cm distance, by the pigment's light, 12# Times New Roman characters is readable for about 2hours; At a 3meters distance, the pigment is visible for 12+hours.
Q4 - How to use your photoluminescent pigment?
You may browse our using guideline published on webpage FAQ.
If the contents didn't answer your questions, or any inquiry, feel free to contact us.